Milan Lucic signed a 1 year,  $1 million contract with the Boston Bruins on Saturday. The contract includes an additional $500, 000 in performance based incentives.The 35 year old forward had been selected by the Bruins in the second round  No. 50  of the 2006 NHL Draft and won the Stanley Cup with them in 2011."Obviously it's a place that's close and dear to my heart, " Lucic said. "Having an opportunity to come back,  you can see the smile on my face right now. It feels like I'm going home. I've always felt like I've always been a Bruin and I'm just so happy and thankful for the opportunity to be a Bruin again."I was there as a 19 year old. I know I was born and raised in Vancouver,  but I feel like I was really raised,  became an adult,  in Boston,  became a Bostonian. And as time went on,  I missed being a Bruin more and more as years went on."Lucic had 19 points  seven goals,  12 assists  in 77 games for the Calgary Flames last season. The best journey takes you home    "I think when he steps back on the ice,  I think everybody in the building will feel a little bit of a buzz, " Bruins general manager Don Sweeney said. " Just feel like bringing 'Looch' back to Boston was the right thing to do. For all the reasons. He feels he's got a lot of juice left and we feel he can provide a real jolt of both enthusiasm,  bite to our lineup.It's a thing we missed. In a perfect world,  he never would have left."Lucic has 584 points  233 goals Justin Schultz Jersey,  351 assists  in 1, 173 regular season games for the Bruins,  Los Angeles Kings,  Edmonton Oilers and Flames and 77 points  29 goals,  48 assists  in 136 Stanley Cup Playoff games.Boston also Saturday signed forwardJames van Riemsdykto aone year,  $1 million contract; forwardMorgan Geekieto atwo year,  $2 million contract $1 million average annual value ; forwardPatrick Brownto a two year,  $1.6 million contract  $800, 000 AAV ; and defensemanKevin Shattenkirkto aone year,  $1.05 million contract.Van Riemsdyk,  34,  had 29 points  12 goals,  17 assists  in 61 games with the Philadelphia Flyers last season.Geekie,  24,  had 28 points  nine goals,  19 assists  in 69 regular season games and four points  two goals,  two assists  in 13 Stanley Cup Playoff games for the Seattle Kraken last season.Brown,  31,  had 12 points  four goals,  eight assists  in 61 games with the Philadelphia Flyers and Ottawa Senators last season,  including five points  two goals,  three assists  in 18 games after he was traded to Ottawa on March 3.Shattenkirk,  34,  had 27 points  four goals https://www.krakenproteamstore.com/jade … rtz-jersey,  23 assists  in 75 games with the Anaheim Ducks last season.